Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

Guess I'm still here

Still unaffected. I think I'm even more down than I was before. I thought dropping out of that one class would make me feel better. Guess not.

I've been ditching classes a lot lately. I don't want to deal with anything right now, I guess.

At least I've got one assignment less to do now - I had a presentation about an article on Sunday. Personally I didn't feel like my partner and me did too well, but he said that we did ok. Right now I just need to finish some more pesky assignments and I'll be almost completely done with this year.

I need to read Kurt Vonnegut's "Slaughterhouse-Five", which is a book I read and kinda liked, but now that I must read it and answer questions about it -- not so much. It's the magic of school -- it makes the most fun things annoying.

I'm being far too emo. I mean, I'm even calling it "emo" instead of just "whiny little idiot" like I should. I'm also constantly tired, but that could be explained by the lack of doing anything.

I need to do something, and studying isn't it. I need an epiphany or something. Soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?