Sunday, June 11, 2006

 

Cheap vodka makes you sad

I finally understand why it's important to buy a nice vodka, from a company you heard of. Plus, cheap vodka tastes like crap. Why vodka? To drown my frustration with one of my TAs. It's bad enough that the lesson was boring as all hell, but add to the fact that he keeps us way past the end of class? Plus I completely disagreed with him about the conclusions he came up about the article.

I wanted to post before, but wasn't in the mood. Now I'm still not in the mood, but I'm a little tipsy. I like that word.

I found out something, and I don't know if it's good news or bad news. Turns out my mom isn't staying out later than me, she's sleeping over at her boyfriend's. God, I hate that expression. I don't know why I'm ok with my dad's girlfriend, but not with my mom's boyfriend. Maybe it's just a matter of time and perspective, I don't know.

Since my mom has guests now, all the junk that was in her room is now in my room. My room has become a storage unit. I don't care too much, because I'm only there during the weekend. I just talked to a good friend of mine who came back home after three years studying here in Haifa and living in a rented apartment here, and asked him how the transition back home was. He told my that he was (and still is) working a lot, so he almost doesn't have contact with his parents, and therefore no arguments.

I've got a presentation about the final paper I'm doing with two other people on Tuesday, and we haven't even started anything. One of them isn't coming to class because he's working in Tel Aviv during the day, and the other one called me sometime last week to tell me that she's home sick. I'll probably need to do it all alone. I don't mind, because this way I can do it on my own schedule (what little is left of it), and in my own way. I remember that I worked with a friend on a paper last year, and by the time we finished with it we almost killed each other.

Nighty-night...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?