Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 

Damned if you do, damned if you don't

In this post I'll discuss my hypocrisy. I'm a very strong believer in the "Do as I say, don't do as I don't" school of thought. I also hate hypocritical people. Other than me, of course.

I don't think I wrote it here, but I didn't get along too well with my roommates. I'm living in the dorms with 5 other people, and except one of them (who by now has already left, since the school year has technically ended), I didn't really like. I had a LiveJournal a while ago, and in it I complained a lot about them a lot. I also complained about them to friends and family. When you do that for two full years, and when it's all about the same things, it gets old, so I simply stopped talking about it, unless something unique happened. A friend of mine asked me sometime this year if I was getting along well with the roommates, since I wasn't complaining. I told him that I'm just tired of complaining.

Anyway, another one of the roommates is leaving. Maybe. He didn't say anything. To me that's a good thing, because it means less noise and more room in the fridge. Thing is, he also packed the toaster (which I couldn't care less about), the wall clock (which is just weird, because it's not that good of a clock), and the kettle. This -- I mind. Not so much because I can't buy a kettle, but because he didn't say anything about it. Another roommate wanted to make some coffee, went to the kettle, and there was none. I wouldn't mind so much about this, but tomorrow I've got a test at 8:30, and I can't function without a cup of coffee in the morning. This is really fucking annoying.

I now found out that I've got a problem with the roommates not only when they come, but when they go. Damned if you do, and damned if you don't.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?