Friday, June 02, 2006

 

What the fuck is wrong with my brother?

He wanted me to ask a friend of mine to bring him Warcraft 3. I called that friend, but he gave the game to his girlfriend's sister. I told this to my brother and he was nearly shocked that women play games like Warcraft. What the fuck? Is this my brother? Are we even related? What the hell happened?

If I believed in all that Freudian crap I'd say that "it's because the boy has no father" or something to that effect. What a load of crap. This kid was never boundaries. He was never taught right from wrong. I tried, but I'm not his parent. What I said didn't have enough weight. Guess that's what happens when you have a third child 9 years after your second one, and when both parents are near their 40s.

Great. Now I'm putting blame on my parents. Maybe if I was drunk right now it wouldn't look quite as bad. But bad-mouthing my parents when I'm fully sober? Not good.

The name of the blog is becoming increasingly inaccurate. Shit annoys the hell out of me, which means that I'm not unaffected. I'm just not affected in a positive direction.

Update - My brother went to sleep at a friend's house. That way he won't be bored. I told him "take your key" and he told me that he forgot it at the house of the friend he went to today. How fucking irresponsible can you be to forget ONE FUCKING KEY?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?