Monday, July 24, 2006

 

Sleepless in Seattle Herzelia

For the past few days I've been waking up at about 5-6am and have a difficut time getting back to sleep. It doesn't matter whether I go to bad at 11pm (although that was only once in the past two weeks) or at 3am and later. I wake up, feeling tired as hell, but can't go back to sleep for a while. I usually manage to fall asleep again and sleep until 11am or so, but today I couldn't even sleep past 9am. Since I'm doing absolutely nothing, I'd rather sleep than be awake.

I need this war to end so I can go back to the dorms and study. I have too much to do to just sit around the house and play a game that's older than my brother. Not that this prevents this piece of shit computer from getting stuck all the time, but at least I don't invest too much time into the game before it crashes.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?