Tuesday, September 12, 2006

 

They like me. They really like me

I have a confession to make to all the people reading this blog. All three of you or so. I have another blog. I'm sorry, but I didn't want you to find out from someone else. This is why I've been neglecting you a bit.

Aaaaaanyway, I wrote about some TV show, and got quite a boost of readers, because who wouldn't want to read about some TV show, right? Along with comments came an intersting email (made me feel very good about creating a new Gmail account for it). I'm not sure I understand it correctly, but I've been offered to write a blog in an online version of a newspaper in Israel. That's... odd. I'm flattered, but I have no idea how to deal with this. I have encountered something that I never thought would happen to me, and I'm stumped.

I needed to get this off my chest, but I couldn't write it in that blog, now could I?

EDIT - I forgot to write that this is not a writing "job", I won't be getting paid. I'll just get read.

Comments:
can you pls post your other blog? thx :)
 
Sorry, no can do. In my newer blog I keep my personal information (like name and where I live) even more of a secret. That anonymity enables me to write anything I want without worrying too much about anyone finding out.
 
tha's too bad :( i liked your ideas, esp when talking about tv shows. maybe i can put my email here and you'll send it to me? i promise not to stalk you :)
 
Go right ahead. I'll send you the address and delete your comment so you won't get spammed by any search-bots.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?